A very long hiatus.......hopefully back

I have missed blogging. 

Instagram is quick and fun, I grant you that. I can send a quick pic to IG which memorializes the time and date and I don't need to say much.

Facebook groups are very informative. I've learned quite a bit in some of the weaving groups.

Blogging is more personal I think. I can write for my own purposes. I can write more about the pictures I post onto the blog, documenting my process. People can read it or not, it makes no difference.

I'm not a clever word weaver, don't usually have funny tales, I'm just having fun in my Studio, loving retirement and staying busy all day. I am never bored!  Sometimes hubs and I will go to town and invariably stop at a craft brew house. If we do, I'll probably post about it.....maybe.

So if you are here to read about my fiber play, welcome. There will be more to come in the next few days.

Comments

  1. Yay - I'm looking forward to anything you write about! I'm so glad you said you're never bored - that's how I feel. I can remember longing to quit work and stay home, so retirement is a dream come true. I'll be interested to learn more about your "fiber play"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda for checking out this blog. It has a short history in comparison to the tnknitter blog, but it covers more of what I do today. Stay tuned for more!

      Delete

Post a Comment