Have you tried the BublUp App?

I have been using this App on my Android tablet and on my Desktop for about 5 months now and I have to admit....I LOVE IT!!!

It is probably available for Apple products as well, but I can't speak to that directly.

Link is here:  BublUp

I use BublUp mostly for organizing my quilting projects, knitting projects, recipes, etc.....but my uses for it keep increasing.

What I LOVE about BublUp:
  • You can view it from any tablet, phone and even the web - once saved, it's in the cloud so I can view anytime (as long as you have internet or cell service)
  • You can "Share" to it from nearly everywhere
  • You can organize by Folders
  • Within the Folder (which is probably within a Folder) you can add a Photo, a video, GIF's, memes, a Note, a PDF file, a Word/Excel document, etc
  • You can "Share" with others, or keep it Private
  • Use it to store recipes you see while browsing the web or add one from your computer
  • Use it to plan a trip (save links to tourist attractions, plan your itinerary, save your travel arrangements
  • Export your computer bookmarks into a Folder
  • Save emails
  • Use it for research

Not very many Cons, at least for me:

  • Since it's Cloud-based, I can't view it away from home, unless I can connect to Wi-Fi.  
When I retired, I got rid of my Smartphone, so I do rely on Google Keep for other info, since I can access that App without cell service.

Try it, I think you will fall in love with it!

Comments