My first quilt (2003) - Attic Window - Dr. Seuss theme

One of my very good friends back in 2003 was having her 2nd child.  The first child's room had been decorated in a Dr. Seuss theme, even some images painted on the wall by using a school projector (she was a teacher and had access). it was decorated oh so lovely.
here are a few pics of the room:



I wasn't quilting or knitting back then, only sewing and crochet.  So onwards to the 2nd child and I had just started to quilt.  So knowing that she was going to keep the same theme, I tackled an attic window quilt with the Dr. Seuss theme. I located fabric and dove in.  This was before I took too many pictures of my projects.  Ravelry changed all that of course.  I don't have a finished project pic. So this is before it was actually quilted.  I can't remember how I quilted it ....... did I sew it on my machine or did I tie it with red yarn? I just can't remember!!! Ugh!
Anyway, here are the few pics that I do have.




Comments